One day guided boat tour along the Baunei coast- sightseeing Boat
Admire Cala Goloritzè!
- Adult 7+ years old
- Child 4 - 6 years old
- Infant 0 - 3 years old
Admire Cala Goloritzè Beach in Sardinia
Climb aboard a boat and cruise along the coast of Baunei, from Cala Goloritzè to Cala Luna on a 8-hour tour. Admire Cala Goloritzè a super protected beach in Sardinia, during our tour you snorkel with the magnificent marine life and discover historic shipwrecks.
Enjoy nature, spend a relaxing day on the coast of Baunei and see the coves and beaches of Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Biriala, Cala Gabbiani, and Piscine di Venere to swim in the turquoise water up to Cala Luna.
See the most important sights of the “Caribbean” of Sardinia and access locations that are difficult and can be be reached only from the coast. Discover secret bays, historic shipwrecks and caves used by pirates in days gone by and accessible only by boat. Spend almost 2 hours each at the wonderful 3 different beaches to experience all of the natural park’s delights.
- Admire Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Luna and Cala Gabbiani.
- Escape the crowds and discover hidden beaches only accessible by boats.
- Get back to nature in a magnificent natural park.
- 8-hour boat cruise
- Approximately 2-hour stops at 3 different beaches
- Water and drinks
- Snorkeling kit
- Cooler bag
- Grotta del Fico tickets
- €1 Ecological tax
- Please confirm your phone number where we can reach you in case you’re running late. Thank you.
- Please think about our environment! There is no need to print emails or vouchers. Mobile confirmation is accepted.
- We always hope for a good day, but please note that due to the weather forecast, tours may be cancelled or postponed. Please refer to our refund policy.
- Think safe! Please remember to stay hydrated. Bring with you a bottle of water and solar cream protection as well as your lunch, as it isn’t provided on this tour.
- We provide complimentary sun umbrellas; no needs to carry yours.
- Parking inside the port is paid. Parking is available outside the port free of charge.
- Please bring with you 1€ per person to pay the Ecological Council Contribution. This helps our Baunei council to keep our coves safe and clean also have stewards along the Baunei’s coast who are first aid trained. Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.